Vertical conveying of all types of grain, peas, beans, dry and wet maize and other free-flowing and floury goods
Gruber Bucket elevator
The Gruber bucket elevator is used for medium to high conveying capacities and for high running times per day or in continuous operation.
Gruber bucket elevators are an economical and operationally reliable solution for vertical conveying of larger quantities of grain as well as seeds, horse beans, ground goods and granulates.
Gruber bucket elevators are characterised by high quality and reliability.
The following types are available:
- Gruber bucket elevator BE 30, approx. 30 t/h
- Gruber bucket elevator BE 40, approx. 40 t/h
- Gruber bucket elevator BE 60, approx. 60 t/h
- Industrial bucket elevators with a capacity of up to 200 t/h.
The standard version includes the following equipment:
- Galvanised version (consisting of elevator head with removable bonnet)
- Attachment parts for gear motor
- Foot with two inlet openings (for inlet funnel on outgoing or incoming side)
- Sealing plate for second inlet opening
- Shafts max. 2m long of which 1 pc. with inspection opening
- Elevator belt 140mm wide
- Steel cup with width 130mm
- Belt speed approx. 3.0 m /s.
The spacing and width of the elevator buckets are adjusted to the desired capacity.
Drive with slip-on geared motor is possible from 1.5 kW to 5.5 kW.
Accessories such as speed monitor, infeed regulation, infeed funnel, rain bonnet for gear motor, operating platform are available as required.
- Shaft lengths: 0.25 / 0.5 / 0.75 / 1.0 / 2.0m
- Sturdy fully galvanised design without welds
- Extremely gentle transport, therefore no grain breakage
- Pure transport
- Quiet operation
- Low energy demand
- Simple assembly.