Adaptable to structural conditions
Gruber Grain Cannon
The Gruber KK Series Grain Conveyor Cannon handles all types of grain, beans, peas and other free-flowing commodities. The worm motor is mounted with the V-belt drive under the intake gate. This results in a low centre of gravity, which makes the grain gun easier to handle.
The feed gate of the feed gun enables exact metering of the feed quantity. 2 transport wheels are fitted as standard for moving.
There are various accessories for the grain snails: Such as, for example. Trolleys, flexible discharge pipes, etc.
The grain guns KK from Gruber Getreidetechnik are available in the following versions:
- Grain Cannon KK 100 Ø, 1.5 to 12.5m length
- Grain Cannon KK 120 Ø, 1.5 to 12.5m length
- Grain Cannon KK 150 Ø, 1.5 to 12.5m length
- Grain Cannon KK 200 Ø, 4.0 to 12.0m length
The standard version includes the following equipment:
- with complete motor attachment – incl. V-belt drive
- 2 transport wheels
- Inlet gutter with regulation
- 1, 2 or 3 m extensions
- Standardised outlet Ø 150
- Feeding of the inlet gutter by e.g. tippers is easily possible.
The cannon KK 200 outlet Ø 200 is available with intermediate bearing as standard.
The following special versions are optionally available:
- Built-in sieve tube cleaning (retrofitting possible)
- Height-adjustable transport trolley.
- Transports all types of grain and free-flowing goods
- Gentle material acceptance
- Modular system – expandable at any time
- Galvanised, sturdy design
- Low power requirement
- Maintenance free
- Adaptable to structural conditions
- Trolley for easy transport.
|TYPE||Approx. power at 0° incline||Approx. power at 45° incline|
|Ø 100||10 – 14 t/h||6 – 10 t/h|
|Ø 120||15 – 20 t/h||9 – 14 t/h|
|Ø 150||22 – 30 t/h||14 – 21 t/h|
|Ø 200||34 – 45 t/h||24 – 34 t/h|