For grain transport from the grain sump to the elevator
Gruber Swamp Auger / Side Auger for Chain Elevator
The gutter auger or side auger for Gruber elevators is used to feed grain in the receiving gutter to the chain or bucket elevator.
There are 3 variations:
- The mould auger can be driven directly by the KE 20, KE 30 and KE 40 chain elevator.
- From a length of approx. 6 m, the gutter auger is driven separately from the elevator as a side auger with a gear motor.
- For feeding bucket or chain elevators, the mould auger can be driven with a V-belt drive (up to 15m length possible).
The standard version includes the following equipment:
- Auger trough
- Auger with end bearing and adjustable inlet plate
- Auger diameter depending on type 110mm or 140mm.
From a length of 3m, the augers are equipped with intermediate bearings.
On request, the augers can be equipped with inlet regulation, coupling or their own drives.
- For transporting grain from the grain sump to the chain or bucket elevator.
- Auger length available up to 10m, in special cases up to 15m possible
- Conveying capacity of approx. 10 – 40 to possible
- Strong inner auger guarantees extremely smooth running
- Above 3 m in length, the augers are equipped with intermediate bearings (plain bearings)
- From an auger length of 6 m we recommend an extra drive.
- V-belt drive with 1000 rpm motor or through drive with gear motor.
Max. Determine the auger length on the basis of the engine output table!
“CAUTION” max. Engine power 5.5 kW
Chain elevator KE 40 with one-sided side auger with conveying capacity 40 to/h only possible with electronic speed control (frequency converter) for the side auger!!!
|Cereals and dried maize||Wet maize, peas, beans||Mealy media e.g. ready-made feed, soy meal|
|Delivery rate up to max. 22 to/h (KE 20)||0,4 kW||0,6 kW||0,7 kW|
|Delivery rate up to max. 30 to/h (KE 30)||0,5 kW||0,7 kW||0,8 kW|
|Delivery rate up to max. 40 to/h (KE 40)||0,6 kW||0,8 kW||0,9 kW|