Stable. Inexpensive. Universally usable.
Gruber modular silo: storage technology for grain, pellets or meal
Gruber modular silos are available in sizes up to max. 45 m³ volume available. This modular silo system is also suitable for storing pellets or floury goods.
The silo hoppers are available in the following inclinations:
- For the storage of grain and granules 40°.
- For the storage of pellets 50°.
- For the storage of fodder and floury goods 60°.
The possible silo height is max. 4.5 m (5 rings of 900 mm).
The Gruber modular silos are designed as indoor silos and can be flexibly adapted to the existing building conditions thanks to the modular system. Storage technology for many applications.
As optional equipment, e.g. silo access hatch, viewing window, silo cover, foot extension and silo ventilation can be selected.
Gruber aeration silo: The modular silos can be equipped with an aeration pipe, which is mounted in the silo hopper (L=0.7m) and has a connection for aeration fans.
Solid silo made of galvanised sheet metal
Stable rectangular silo for small and medium storage quantities:
The hopper and the silo walls of the Gruber modular silo are made of 1.5 mm to 3 mm thick galvanised sheet metal, depending on the silo size. The silo feet are made of galvanised 4 mm sheet metal.
Modular silos from Gruber Grain Technology are particularly well suited:
- For reliable storage of grain, pellets and other bulk material
- As a storage facility for use as a buffer silo, storage silo or intermediate storage for suction by means of a blower hammer mill.
- for optimal protection against rats, mice and other rodents
- for easy self-assembly.
The Gruber modular silo can be used as a storage silo for small to medium quantities of various bulk materials:
- For indoor installation with low space requirement
- fully galvanised version
- Largest possible volume: 45 m³
- Silo hopper in bolted design (small transport size).
The silo can be optionally supplemented with the following accessories:
- Aeration pipe 250 Ø (built into the funnel) made of sieve sheet 2 mm Ø
- Outlet slide
- Foot extension
- Access hatch
- Sight glasses (for checking the filling level)
- Silo covers (flat or conical)
- Filling lines and filter systems.
The Gruber modular silo system offers the following advantages:
- Universally applicable (storage silo, storage container, mixed feed silo)
- Can be extended at any time (up to max. 5 rings á 900 mm possible)
- best use of space
- Optimally adaptable to existing premises
- simple and quick assembly.
|GWSI Type||Number of rings||Diameter (m)||Height (m)||Capacity (m³)|
|GWSI 2.25||1 to 6||2,25||1.25 to 7.25||5.00 to 28.8|
|GWSI 2,625||1 to 6||2,625||1.25 to 7.25||6.80 to 39.2|
|GWSI 3.00||1 to 6||3,00||1.25 to 7.25||8.80 to 51.2|
|GWSI 3.375||1 to 6||3,375||1.25 to 7.25||11.20 to 64.90|
|GWSI 3.75||1 to 6||3,75||1.25 to 7.25||13.80 to 80.00|
|GWSI 4.125||1 to 6||4,125||1.25 to 7.25||16.70 to 96.90|
|GWSI 4.50||1 to 7||4,50||1.25 to 8.45||19.90 to 134.40|
|GWSI 5.25||1 to 7||5,25||1.25 to 8.45||27.00 to 183.00|
|GWSI 6.00||1 to 7||6,00||1.25 to 8.45||35.30 to 239.00|
|GWSI 6.75||1 to 7||6,75||1.25 to 8.45||44.70 to 302.40|
|GWSI 7.50||1 to 7||7,50||1.25 to 8.45||55.20 to 373.30|