Gruber Grain Technology - 55 years of experience in mill construction
Grinding and mixing technology
The Gruber Hammer Mill Super is a powerful grist mill without a conveying fan. It is suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises. The Gruber mill can be supplied with either a flour storage box or a discharge funnel. Due to the different sieve sizes with a perforation of 2 mm to 10 mm, it is suitable for cattle and chicken farms as well as for pig farms.
Our many years of experience show: The large dimensions of the grinding chamber and the sieve surface prevent the ground material from heating up too much because the grist only remains in the grinding chamber for a short time. Too much protein would be lost if the meal were heated.
The following types are available:
- Hammer mill Super 40 – Motor 4.0 kW, max. 800 kg/h
- Hammer mill Super 55 – Motor 5.5 kW, max. 1100 kg/h
- Hammer mill Super 75 – Motor 7.5 kW, max. 1500 kg/h
The Gruber Hammer Mill Xtreme is known for high continuous output with low wear. All types have a special hammer mill where each hammer can be turned 4 times and a replaceable grinding bridge to increase the service life of the sieves. Furthermore, only high-quality special steel is used for the rotor and other stressed parts.
This Gruber grist mill can be placed directly on the Gruber inclined mixer or it can be fed to a vertical mixer or a horizontal mixer by means of a conveyor auger.
The grist mill Xtreme is used in Gruber mixing plants on farms as well as in industrial mixing plants.
The proven standard blower hammer mill HM: Robust and inexpensive.
The Gruber Blower Hammer Mill HM is suitable for use with short to medium intake lengths. A special suction head with a foreign body separator prevents the mill from clogging. The hammers of this Gruber grist mill can be turned four times, thus achieving low operating costs. An optional engine load-dependent flow control and automatic switch-off make the shot process easier.
The following types are available:
- Hammer mill HM 1000 with 5.5 or 7.5 kW
- Hammer mill HM 2000 with 11 or 15 kW
- Hammer mill HM 2000 with power take-off 120 kW (1000 rpm)
The Gruber grist mills of the Ultra 75 to Ultra 150 series embody the new generation of mills. This high-performance hammer mill is equipped with an additional fan chamber. It is therefore suitable for use with long intake lengths or many intake points (silos). The suction capacity ranges up to 60m and the delivery capacity up to 40m in length, depending on the fan selection. On the Gruber hammer mill, all wearing parts on the fan impeller and grinding rotor are bolted together, so repair work is possible without welding. The wear plate in the grinding chamber is also screwed on.
The Gruber grist mills of the Ultra 370 to 550 series are fan hammer mills developed for medium and large industrial projects. These Gruber mills were developed for continuous use and extreme operating conditions: A 2-chamber system with high-strength wear parts: Rotor and blower are made of CREUSABRO 8000.
The Gruber Ultra series mills combine technology, 55 years of mill-building experience and practical experience.
Suitable for medicinal products – Mixing accuracy 1 : 100,000
***Tested by the Federal Institute for Agricultural Biology***
Gruber vertical mixers of the FM series made of galvanised sheet steel are products of 50 years of experience: Solid and efficient constructions, low-wear for a long service life. Gruber feed mixers of the FM types fit any mill. Due to the forced mixing process, many different mixtures are possible. The large-dimensioned vertical mixing auger enables a short mixing time.
The container elements are connected by clamping rings: This makes it possible to adjust the position of the inlet and outlet steplessly.
The Gruber FM feed mixer is available in the following variants:
- With mixing funnel
- With shortened mixing funnel
- With dustproof cover
- In a tested medicinal product version
- Without mixing funnel
With the Gruber Musmischer, the mixing process is very quiet, fast and dust-tight. Thanks to the large mixing auger, the mixing time of the inclined mixer is only 3 to 10 minutes – depending on the mixer size.
Gruber inclined mixers SM are built in 3 versions: The body of the painted inclined mixer type SML is galvanised, the rest is painted and is used for dry mixes.
In the case of the partial Inox inclined mixer type SMT, only the substructure (mixing trough and component lid) is made of Inox, the superstructure is made of galvanised sheet metal and is used for CCM.
We offer simple weighing systems for containers, silos or feed mixers:
- Weighing system W 150: For standing containers or feed mixers, suitable for 3 or 4 weighing rods. The max. Load per weighing bar ranges from 1000kg to 7500kg. It is possible to connect an additional large display.
- Weighing system W 200: Design as W 150 with additional dosing and discharging option for one component, e.g. Discharge auger when a set filling weight is reached.
We also offer grinding and mixing system controls:
- Fully automatic weighing machine with dosing computer MW 4500, for a total of 10 mixing components, 5 of which are automatic.
- Fully automatic weighing machine with Multicom dosing computer, for a total of 20 mixing components and 5 discharge augers.
- The fully automatic weighing machine with dosing computer Type Expert is a control computer with hard disk. The relay card is equipped with 48 freely programmable switching contacts. 100 recipes with 40 components per mixture can be controlled.