Adaptable to structural conditions
Gruber grain auger
The KS series grain augers from Gruber convey all types of grain, beans, peas and other free-flowing goods. The worm motor is mounted with the V-belt drive above the outlet.
For the grain intake at the bottom of the inlet, there are different inlet protection baskets depending on accessibility or danger areas.
There are various accessories for the grain snails: Such as, for example. Trolleys, flexible discharge pipes, etc.
The grain augers from Gruber Getreidetechnik are available in the following versions:
- Grain auger KS 100 Ø, 1.5 to 12.5m length
- Grain auger KS 120 Ø, 1.5 to 12.5m length
- Grain auger KS 150 Ø, 1.5 to 12.5m length
- Grain auger KS 200 Ø, 3.0 to 9.0m length
Standard version includes the following equipment:
- Standardised outlet Ø 150
- Suspension hook
- 1, 2 or 3 m extensions
- Protective cage – can also be fitted with inlet regulation as an accessory (except KS 200)
- with complete motor attachment – incl. V-belt drive.
The KS 200 screw has a standardised 200 Ø outlet with bottom and intermediate bearings as standard.
- Built-in sieve tube cleaning (retrofitting possible).
- Gentle material acceptance
- Modular system: each screw can be easily extended to the desired length – even at a later date
- Galvanised, sturdy design
- Low power requirement
- Adaptable to structural conditions.
|TYPE||Approx. power at 0° incline||Approx. power at 45° incline|
|Ø 100||10 – 14 t/h||6 – 10 t/h|
|Ø 120||15 – 20 t/h||9 – 14 t/h|
|Ø 150||22 – 30 t/h||14 – 21 t/h|
|Ø 200||34 – 45 t/h||24 – 34 t/h|