Conveys all types of grain, peas, beans, wet maize and bulk goods
Gruber Trough chain conveyor
Gruber trough chain conveyors are conveying systems (mechanical continuous conveyors with traction) suitable for grain and bulk material transport in which an endless chain with carriers (crossbars) runs in a closed trough. Depending on the system situation, horizontal or slightly ascending conveying is possible. Gruber trough chain conveyors, also known as Redler, are used for medium to higher conveying capacities and running times.
The following types are available:
- Gruber TF 30 trough chain conveyor, approx. 30 t/h
- Gruber TF 40 trough chain conveyor, approx. 40 t/h
- Gruber TF 60 trough chain conveyor, approx. 60 t/h
- Gruber Industrial Trough Chain Conveyor up to 200 t/h
- For dry and moist goods (max. 40% humidity).
- Can be equipped with several inlets and outlets.
- Troughs available in lengths of 0.5 m, 1 m and 2 m.
- Conveying capacity 30, 40 or 60 t/h.
- Galvanised version
- Gentle, single-variety, horizontal transport
In a closed trough.
- No grain breakage
Due to a slow transport speed.
- Dust free conveying
- High efficiency
- Low noise emission
Quiet operating state.
- Low energy demand
- Safe transport
Through strong transport chain.
- Expandable at any time
Through modular system.
- Easiest assembly